automotive-translation.com, inc. is incorporated in the Seychelles and can be visited at www.automotive-translation.com
The company’s expert lead translator is Christian Vandersmissen, a French-speaking Belgian, who resides in Saint Raphaël, France and works from his office in Fréjus. Marc Heinrich is a seasoned professional translator who has been working with him for the last ten years. A team of very qualified senior translators are also on board.
All our translations are done by native French speakers, most of whom have a degree in translation from an accredited institution. Most live in France. As a team, we translate millions of words per year for the automotive industry and its broad range of vehicles, products and services ranging from excavators and grass mowers to information technology and audio materials, to name a few.
We are currently setting up new work methods to meet the needs of our major translation agency customers.
Our work methods
– A customer order is confirmed and entered in the planning schedule by the office.
– After the original files are converted as needed to SDLX format along with any memory and database files, we upload them to our ftp site for assignment to translators.
– The translators record their dictated French translation as a WAV file with a digital recorder and then upload the sound files to the ftp site.
– EDP assistants process the documents in SDLX and upload them to the ftp site.
– Proofreaders read and correct the target text and upload it to the …